Covid 19 Retail & Restaurant
Executive Summary Report
This executive summary provides select findings from the Sprocket / DataDrive May X, 2020 retail and restaurant survey of US consumers. We asked respondents about the impact of the pandemic on their behaviors and expectations, with a focus on implications for retailers and restaurants.
This report is available for free. Selected findings in this report include:
- Retail and restaurant behavior before and during Covid quarantine: frequency of usage and type of stores/restaurants visited.
- How excited and nervous consumers are that retailers/restaurants are opening again.
- How prepared consumers believe restaurants and retailers are to open again.
- Expectations on future spend when restaurants and retailers open again.
- How soon consumers expect to go back to dining in restaurants and shopping in brick-and-mortar stores after they open again.